Welcome Back Assignment

4 Favorites


I really like this one because the dark gray blanket catches all the shadows and highlights and shows a gradient from corner to corner. I also like how simple it is and how it highlights the face of the sleeping boy.



I like this photo because the background really allows the veiwer to focas on the portrait and the woman in the picture has a lot of dynamic features like her snow covered hair, large gold jewlery, and red lips.



I like this photo because the flashlights light really apperears to glow and shows how close people are huddled together like the stars



Even though I was only supposed to do 3 I really like this photo because of the tropical color scheme and the shiny brightness of people offering the animal flowers.

I think the most important person of the year are the people in the me too movement because they were brave enough to publicly stand up and admit that they experienced something that is seen as shameful in society. Their brave actions caused many other people to decide to be courages as well and sparked an  entire movement that can hopefully change the future for many others.

1. On the holiday break I got an Ipad pro and an apple pencil and I really like to draw with them.
2. My resolutions for 2018 are to make all A's and to keep my room clean.
3. I'm looking forward to a new year of holidays and celebrating with my friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Amusment Parks