Sensory Overload

1) I think it's an interesting statement to make after photographing all those material things. I do agree with this statement because we all have favorite things that we hold on to and lots of material items in our lives. This makes me think about my photos in a different way because they sort of are our possesions that we are attached to even if they aren't physical items.

2) I would want to visit this place because it looks very interesting, but maybe not photograph because theres so much going on and so many subjects in each little section, it'd be hard to get a clear composition.

3) I think it would be an awesome almost magical place because theres all these colors and toys and other cool things it just seems really interesting.

4) My favorite photo is the one with the stuffed animals. The toys are everywhere, on shelves, hanging from the ceiling, and on the ground. It's so jam packed full of all these familiar charcters like mario, frozen, shaun the sheep, looney tunes, toy story, my little pony, pink panther, lion king, and the aristocats.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Amusment Parks