Script

Int. On the set of 2 Chairs, daytime

The interviewer A.J. GOOD (outgoing,extra, overwhelming personality, but not the brightest)  sits in the chair on set across from an empty chair.

AJ
 Welcome to two chairs I’m your host A.J good and today I will be interviewing chad cooperson about his book the interior soul.


CHAD COOPERSON (a full of himself actor, who is confident) walks in AJ stands up to shake hands chad turns to wave at clapping crowd, aj extends hand to shake and chad ignores him, and sits down crowds clapping starts to die down,

AJ
Hi Chad thank you so much for coming out here today to talk with us about your new book, now do you think you could tell us a little bit about your thought process in writing it? (drinks from a his mug)

Chad
(Stares at AJ  for a good thirty seconds) Its a movie

AJ
Okey dokey then moving on, how well has your movie been doing?

Chad
(sassily) Well I’m here on this show right? (sips from his mug) (eye roll)

AJ
We’ll be right back let's cut to commercial

Chad
(rolls eyes)

Aj
(leans over) okay you need to cut it out work with me on this. This is my gosh darn tootin show, I don’t have the time or patience mister to put up with your stuff. You have two choices here big boy, one you can try to not be an big, pardon my french  meanie head or you get the heck out of my show. Which one is it huh?

Chad
(coughs) (whispers) okay
AJ
What?

Chad
okay ( more intelligibly)

AJ
welcome back to  two chairs with your host AJ, I've been here interviewing Chad Cooperson about his new movie, now where did we leave of on?

Chad
Shouldn't you know that it's your show

AJ
Um we were talking about your “good” movie?

Chad
Yeah sure, but  how about we talk about  your “good” show instead?

Aj
(After sipping from mug spits out water) excuse me what did you just say your sarcasm isn’t welcome here,

Chad
Well neither are you.

Aj
You know what get off my show. Right now. Security!
(audience gasps)

Chad
You can’t do this to me! I’m a world famous actor! I’m the only reason people watch this horrible show.

(security comes and hauls chad off the set.) (crowd starts throwing trash at AJ while chad is being dragged off set.)

AJ
(stands up looks at crowd) I’m sorry for that mess, I’m your host AJ Good and we’ll see you next time for 2 chairs with guest star Kristen Stewart. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Amusment Parks