Deadlines, ARGGH!!

1. The first documented use of the word was during the civil war and it's origns are unclear.
2. It can affect your grades and people trust in your timelyness.
3. I have not had many issues with deadlines in classes except for the very occasional late assignment.
4. No because I usually keep on top of my assignments.

1. I think budgeting your time is a good tip to make sure you get your work done but also have time for things you enjoy.
2. Not getting sidetracked and getting enough sleep because I get distracted easily and I often stay up late to finsih my work.
3. I'm a night person because every time I wake up early I'm really grouchy and irratable.
3A. I get less sleep because I stay up later.
4. Making sure you start your work with enough time to finish it is important for this goal.
5. Put them out of your sight, listen to music to tune out other things, and sit places with the least amount of distractions.

1. Yes taking control of homework is time management.
2. A quite place with music, no distractions, and all the materials I need so I won't have to get up to get them and then get distracted.
3. My phone and because I get tired sometimes I just fall asleep.
4. Turn my phone off and put it away and try to get more sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Amusment Parks