Great Black and White Photographers 3

1) What caught my eye most about Ansel Adams photographs are the textures and contrast of black and white that he captures in the pictures. I chose these because they were really interesting and beautiful.





2)


glacier photo-
I see a wide crescent of white and the dark sea in constant motion. The sky is dark and cloudy.
I smell the sweet sea breeze and the fresh cold of the oceans salty water.
I hear the waves crashing against each other and they click of the camera as it captures the image.
I taste the salty ocean air and the cold bitterness of the thick morning air.
I feel the chill of the frosty wind as it surrounds my thick coat. I feel the cold metal of my camera as it presses against my hands.


building photo-
I see the thick layers of building stacked together going up higher and higher.
I smell the fresh scent of something new. I smell the faint scent of many peoples perfume and cologne as it wavers long after they have left.
I hear the chatter of others as they flit around like birds from one person to the next, chirping quietly to one another.
I taste the bittersweet air of a new building and the soft saltiness of the pretzel from the cart just outside.
I feel the cool air conditioning and it spreads across the building. I feel the warm sun across my back as it peaks out from a window near by.

3) I would want to create something that show off the beauty of his photos. Something like your photo wall that draws a lot of attention and your eye can catch each image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Amusment Parks