Academic Preveiw

The Story-
I think that this photograph tells the best story. In the photo you can see a guy styling mannequin’s  hair. This is not something most guys (particularly egotistical ones) would generally do, but it looks like he is enjoying himself.

Action Emotion-

In this photo a girl is being lifted into the air as she sings or acts in a play. She looks very passionate about what she is doing, and so do the other cast members.

Filling the frame-

In this photo the sparks flying off the girl’s tool really fill the frame with light and the blurred background really brings the focus on to the girl.


  1. I chose this photo because it instantly caught my eye and drew my attention.
  2. One rule of photography is avoiding mergers because the dark lake background makes the girls white t-shirt pop.


  1. I think I could take photos like these in teachers rooms or the hallways.
  2. I would like to visit Mrs.Ramos because she said we would do labs this week and the art rooms.
  3. As the photographer I will need to get interesting angles and photos that will attract the viewer’s attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Amusment Parks